1. Download Drawing Navigator setup.exe from the email link or website.
2. Click on setup.exe to install the Drawing Navigator software.
2.1. Note that you might have to click ‘More Info’ on the windows popup and then ‘Run Anyways’ to install the software for the first time.
2.2. When you click ‘More Info’ it should show that the software was signed by Drawing Navigator LLC.
3. Open the software.
4. Read and accept the End User License Agreement if you agree.
5. The following screen should appear.
Figure 1: Overview
6. Start by typing 1000 here.
Figure 2: Search bar
7. Press Enter or click the magnifying glass to find the drawing for part number 1000.
Figure 3: Part number 1000 drawing and information
8. In the columns on the right you can see where this part number is used and what part numbers it contains.
Figure 4: Part number 1000 where-used
9. Click the second row for 1002 Rev 1 CHAIR ASSEMBLY.
Figure 5: Part number 1002 drawing, what its bill-of-materials is, and where it is used
10. Change the revision dropdown to 0. The columns update to reflect this revisions data.
Figure 6: Revision dropdown box
Figure 7: Part number 1002 Rev 0 Bill-of-Materials and Where-Used
11. This revision of part 1002 has additional drawings connected. Select 1002-INSTRUCTIONS in the dropdown box to view.
Figure 8: Alternate drawings dropdown box
Figure 9: Alternate drawing displays for part number 1002 but column data does not update.
12. Note that you can expand the window or resize the Bill-of-Materials and Where-Used columns to see more data.
Figure 10: Expanded data column
13. In the standalone demo mode, you can enter part numbers 1000 through 1015 in the search bar to move around the drawings for this furniture set.
14. Contact Drawing Navigator for a free trial using your own drawings to experience how much time you can save.
15. Send us feedback! We love to hear it.