This guide will walk you through using offline licensing files to activate Drawing Navigator.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a license key.
1.1 Include the following information
- User Name
- User Email, or IT support email for license reminders and other status updates.
- Computer Name, [optional] for easy reference later.
2. After you get a license key from Drawing Navigator, open the software.
3. In the toolbar click "Help".
4. Click "Register Product".
5. Select the "License File" Option at the top of the window.
6. Copy and paste the license key into the license key textbox.
7. Click "Generate Activation Code".
8. Select and copy all of the activation code text that appears in the box.
9. Send this information back to Drawing Navigator.
- You can either paste this information directly into an email or into a *.txt file.
10. Drawing Navigator will generate a license file according to the specific license terms with your account and send it back to you.
11. Once you have the license file on the machine, click "Load License File".
12. Select the license file and click "open" in the dialog that appears.
13. The Drawing Navigator will automatically move your license file and verify it.
14. Click "Save".
15. You have now successfully activated your copy of Drawing Navigator.