Added ability to integrate directly with third-party applications using plugins.
Tags can be imported and exported manually in Options -> Preferences -> Tags.
User spreadsheet templates can be imported and exported manually in Options -> Preferences -> Spreadsheet Import.
The Where-Used list now includes the BomRev column.
Internal database structure improvements.
Fixed tag export/import bug where tags would not get added.
Fixed Database SQL sync bug where top level parts were not detected correctly in Map view.
Spreadsheet import settings now under “Tools” -> “Options” -> “Import Spreadsheets”.
Multiple spreadsheet files and all spreadsheets in a directory, including subdirectories, can now be imported.
Spreadsheets can now be imported with the standard template or a user specified format.
Custom tags are now exported/imported and saved when updating the database.
Can open the Log directory in windows explorer under “Help” -> “Open Log Directory”.
Moved “Sync Database” to “Tools” -> “Options” -> “External Connections”.
Fixed description bug with some parts having multiple revisions.
Fixed search bug selecting a revision that is not the latest due to missing revisions in sequence.
Fixed display bug with multiple BOM revisions.
Fixed drawing path bug with multiple revisions.
Fixed crash due to missing revisions in sequence.
Release notes now display on update and from Help->Release Notes.
Map view now available for navigation at Tools->”Map View”.
This will load all trees containing the currently open part in the main window.
Double clicking a part:
Loads a high resolution map thumbnail.
Highlights connecting lines.
Right clicking a part gives the following options:
Load that drawing in the main window.
Load all trees containing the selected part.
Highlight all instances of the selected part in the currently open trees.
Only show the particular tree that the selected part is in.
Search results now include the unit-of-measure.
Search results now show all tags instead of just the one that matched the search term.
The File menu option “Save Copy” directory can now be set by the user in Tools->Options->External Connections->”Drawing Quick Copy Directory”.
The copy location will default to the Desktop if not set elsewhere.
Delimiter character(s) can be changed for copying bill-of-materials or where-used lists to clipboard.
Copied values for bill-of-materials and where-used lists can be enclosed in quotes (“ “).
Copied bill-of-materials and where-used lists can now include column header text.
User settings now remain set after an update.
User preference import/export now saves settings for OCR, PDF renderer, Tag delimiter characters, Copy/Export settings, license type & credentials, and quick save directory.
Favorite drawings are now saved in a local application data directory so they remain after an update.
- Search added for part number, revision, drawing number, description, and tags.
- The search results window appears if a part number does not match your search term.
- Custom searchable tags can be added to part numbers.
- Tags are displayed at the bottom of the screen and can be clicked to start a search.
- Tags are now available in spreadsheet template import.
- Copy List to clipboard for BOM and Where-Used now shows Yes/No for the Drawing Available column.
- Table sort order on header click is now first by Ascending and then by Descending.
- Improved drawing loading speed slightly.
- More backwards compatibility with older database versions.
- Save the open drawing to your desktop from the File menu.
- Added offline licensing support.
- Added option to use built-in pdf renderer instead of user installed default software.
- Defaults to showing latest revision for part number searches and bill of material displays.
- Small performance improvements.
- Updated spreadsheet import errors in log to better explain common issues.
- Spreadsheet import can how handle incoming user revisions as letters.
- Sorting in bill-of-material and where-used is now done using a natural sort.
- Various code improvements.
- Unhandled exception in compare module for invalid file path fixed.
- Added item number field to bill-of-materials and where-used displays.
- Fixed issue with revision conversions between numbers and letters.
- Fixed unhandled exception with partial part number filters in file locations.
- Vastly improved speed when loading database from spreadsheet.
- Added automatic database generation from user supplied PDF drawings.
- Can now select database location.
- Allow loading of spreadsheet template from user specified location.
- Added ability to load drawing structure from a spreadsheet template.
- Initial release.